If you’ve been reading my newsletter for any length of time then you’ll know that I’m kind of an Aweber evangelist, I just love it. I think for a coach that is starting out with building their list Aweber is the best tool out there. So why did I drop it?
Well drop is kind of a harsh term, I more like… moved on to a younger, hipper, more talented customer management service. I guess you could say I’m kind of a cougar when it comes to technology.
So the shocking truth is that I am moving on to bigger and better things, and I want to serve you even better! I just launched my super cool new website and am expanding my offerings from just website design to also include products, webinars, and my favorite; The Branding Game. So that is why I have switched to…drum roll please… Infusionsoft.
You may have heard of it, there has been a lot of buzz lately because it’s taking the sales automation world by storm. Not only does it handle your auto responder (your list/newsletter), it also is a shopping cart, a scheduling system, an affiliate manager, and all around
great guy amazing piece of software.
The beauty of Infusionsoft is not just that it handles all of the aspects of your coaching business, but it puts them on autopilot. I can’t even go into all of the detail (because you would probably start crying from boredom) but in this blog I always try to expose you to different pieces of technology and tools you can use to make running your coaching business easier. So here is a brief overview of what Infusionsoft capable of so that you know what’s possible in customer management software.
When set up properly Infusionsoft will collect prospect information, keep in touch with them and build credibility for you, sell them your product, follow up with them and give them an amazing customer experience, then help you sell them another product and so on. It will even send birthday greetings.
Think of how valuable this could be to you, and how much time you could save by automating these actions. And that’s just the autoresponder!
Here are a few other cool things Infusionsoft does:
- Help you keep track of your prospects, where they are in your sales cycle and store notes about conversations you’ve had.
- Set up an affiliate management center where affiliates can get copy to send to their lists, track their commissions and help you sell more.
- Provide multiple payment plans, subscriptions, and with special add ons – memberships.
- Integrates with Goto Webinar, Maestro, and I’m sure a slew of other commonly used pieces of software so that you don’t even miss a piece of vital information within your customer base.
As I’m using this software and implementing it into how I manage the Land of Brand I’ve learned a lot and have so many ideas for you on:
- How to craft your sales cycle so that your services lead into each other.
- How to make a really compelling opt in offer (instead of just throwing something together)
- Opportunities that you’re missing when you’re keeping in touch with prospects.
I want to share all of those ideas with you. I’ve incorporated a lot of them into the Branding Game which you are welcome to check out, but you’ll also find more articles being added regularly at The Land of Brand blog, so make sure you head on over there and subscribe to the newsletter, as the newsletter here will slowly be phased out.
And for the record, Aweber will still always be my first love and I still recommend it wholeheartedly!