Build A Full Time Coaching Business With Part Time Marketing
Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could just put up our websites with a big ol’ “we’re open!” sign and get clients?
If only that were the case. Instead we invest time, effort, and oftentimes a lot of money into creating a website that is supposed to do all the heavy lifting of getting clients and instead all we hear are crickets.
Having a great website without marketing it is like being all dressed up with no where to go.
I won’t insult you by saying “all you need to do is market your website” because you already know you need to be marketing – yet there is obviously something holding you back.
If you’re like most business owners then those reasons may be:
- There isn’t enough time in the day to add any more “to do’s”
- You’re overwhelmed with where to start.
- You’ve taken courses on marketing but applying the strategies has been a challenge.
- Or my favorite – you suffer form commitment-phobia and are afraid to start something that you may not be able to keep up with. (ie. how do you come up with new blog topics each week?!)
Do any of these sound familiar? Well, you’re not alone!
What you need is a marketing plan that is simple, effective, and fits into your busy schedule.
You see, marketing doesn’t need to be complicated in order to be effective. Everywhere you look there are books being written, seminars being lead, and courses being taught on new ways to get in front of your audience. With so many strategies, and new ones being introduced every day it’s hard to keep up!
It’s not that all of that information isn’t helpful, but trying to learn and implement all of those strategies gets confusing. If you don’t have the basics down how are you supposed to become a marketing ninja?
Even a ninja needs to start somewhere.
“Go Big or Go Home” doesn’t always work when it comes to marketing.
You don’t learn how to swim by jumping head first into the deep end. Instead, you ease into it. You start in shallow water and learn how to float, then how to kick, you practice the basics and gain confidence. And as you gain confidence swimming becomes no big deal – it’s just natural for you.
So why when it comes to marketing our website do we think we can just jump right in? With this mindset you end up feeling so overwhelmed by everything you have to do that you just don’t start, or you do get started and give up too quickly when you’re not getting results.
In either case, the end result is that you’re back at square one. Not marketing yourself as you should be, and feeling guilty about it.
When you’re not marketing yourself, you’re leaving money on the table.
Not just the money in lost clients, that one is obvious. You’re also wasting the money you invested on your website, on your training, and any other investments you’ve made in your business.
Marketing not only has the effect of helping you attract clients in the short term. When you implement a consistent marketing plan you will:
- Establish yourself as a category authority and name your price for your products and programs.
- Be approached with opportunities for speaking engagements both online and in person.
- Allow yourself to build a list of “stand by” clients waiting for the right opportunity to hire you.
- Build your credibility as the go to expert in your niche.
Marketing isn’t a luxury or something you do when you have time. If you are serious about your business and you want a steady stream of clients then marketing is a must have.
And we’re going to make it super easy for you.
Presenting: Blog Marketology
Where in just 6 weeks you will begin to establish yourself as a category authority with a marketing plan you can handle even with a full time job.
Marketing is changing every day, trends come and go, and they are hard to follow. Especially if you’re still a “marketing beginner”.
During our time together you will build the necessary skills and develop the right habits you need to thrive in business. Marketing will become a natural part of your business and not only will it be easy, it will be another way for you to share your message and live your passion.
So what are the basics we’ll learn and implement?
- Using your blog as the backbone of your marketing. Your blog is by far the easiest place to start because it will help you find your voice and share your content, plus it’s super simple in the technical department.
- Planning your content ahead of time to not only give you the structure you need to maintain your marketing, but also from a strategy standpoint so you can make the most of your efforts.
- Establishing yourself as a category authority (even if you don’t have any clients yet) with content that expresses your message and speaks directly to your ideal clients.
What Blog Marketology is NOT:
- A “technical how to” we won’t be teaching you how to post blogs or create social media profiles. There are plenty of free resources that will show you how to do those things and we want to focus on the juicy stuff.
- Hardcore marketing strategies – if you’re looking for crazy SEO strategies, how to become a PPC master, or an AB split testing genie then this course isn’t for you. Not that those methods aren’t great, but unless you have a passion or interest in tedious marketing your best bet is to hire someone to do it for you. The marketing we’ll be doing is for us normal folk – and it works.
This course is not just about learning strategies – it’s about applying them to your unique business.
Marketing is never one size fits all and the best part is that in Blog Marketology we don’t just tell you how to market. Instead this course is focused on implementation and applying the strategies to your unique business. With the premium option you’ll even have the opportunity to ask me questions directly and get individual feedback as you move forward.
At the end you won’t just have a plan to follow, you’ll actually have content written and ready to go, AND confidence that you’re on the right track. You’ll have built habits and skills that will carry you forward well beyond our time together.
“Holly has given me so much confidence in making decisions for my business and brand that I was so wishy washy about before our work together. My website just launched and within only a few weeks people are already seeing me as an expert, and with the marketing plan we created I know exactly what I need to be doing each day to further my reach.”
Rethink Home Interiors
The Land of Brand is my favorite business and marketing destination! Their process was simple, easy to utilize and totally fun. I got clear on my message, and then developed an entire web strategy that is taking my business and revenues to the next level.”
CEO – Clean Food Central
“Coming into the program I had no idea what to expect, I am a fairly good writer but writing for my website was completely different. Holly not only provided direction and guidance for my writing but also how to structure it – I found the structure to be INCREDIBLY helpful; she gave me personalized feedback based on my specific business and the audience I want to work with. I learned so much in her workshops that I feel confident moving forward with marketing my website.”
Coach For Young Adults
Here is more of what we’ll cover:
- How to brainstorm hundreds of topics in a matter of minutes.
- Keyword basics and how to pick the right ones for your niche.
- Why categories are usually mis-used and how to make them a triple threat in your marketing.
- How to repurpose your written content across media to maximize your efforts.
- “Time Pockets” and how to use them to efficiently kibosh your to do list.
- How to craft tempting tweets and likeable Facebook posts from your existing content.
- Why your blog post titles are critical to your blog’s success – and the best ways to write them.
- The 4 easiest types of articles to write.
- Where to share your content to establish yourself as a category authority.
- Time management tricks that can be customized to your unique working style.
- Creating an editorial calendar that helps you sell more programs.
- How to analyze the results of your marketing and make adjustments as you go.
- How to write your newsletter in just 15 minutes a week.
- And more!
I’ll be teaching you the entire system we use to market the Land of Brand and how you can implement it without overwhelm, and with confidence that you’re taking the right actions.
Here are some of our FAQ’s
What is the format for the course?
The course is delivered as a home study program with 7 weeks of recorded webinar. The webinars introduce the lesson of the week in the first half with Q&A and hot seats from our last live run in the second half. The assignments are broken down into teensy steps which makes them easy to keep up with and implement the content as you go.
Is the course delivered all at once, or do I have to wait?
This course is designed to be done over over 6-7 weeks to help you build good marketing habits, and also to keep you from getting overwhelmed with too much to do at once. You’re the boss of your business though, so you can unlock modules early – the only caveat is that you have to do them in order because each module builds on the last.
What is the price, and do you have payment plans?
The “Basic” level of the course is $597 and only includes the course content and assignments. I also have a limited number of “Premium” seats available at any given time which include feedback and suggestions from me on each of your assignments to help as you apply the concepts to your unique business, that option is $1297. Both options have payment plans available.
How do I sign up right away?
The sign up box is below. Once you sign up you’ll get your access information and can get started immediately!
Do you offer a guarantee?
In this course your results are completely dependent on your efforts. We will give you the tools you need and help you apply them to your specific business, but we can’t guarantee that you will have immediate results. And in fact, the strategies you’ll be implementing are the kind that typically have a “ramping up” effect where they are slower to build on the front end but have the best and most lasting results over time. For those reasons we will not be offering a money back guarantee for this course.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any questions before signing up please feel free to email Holly directly at firstname.lastname@example.org we love questions and want you to feel totally confident in your decision to join us so bring them on!
Plus, here are some special premium bonuses:
There is nothing worse than going through an online course – and wondering if you’re doing it right. With the premium option Holly will review your assignment each week and give you constructive feedback and suggestions to make sure you’re on track and are going to get the best results as you start implementing your blog strategy.
It’s no secret that we hire those that we trust, and if you can infuse your personality into your marketing you will kick your likeability into overdrive. Not to mention, the more natural you are in your marketing, the more confident you will appear. As a bonus you’ll receive the Peaks of Personality which has 3 pieces of video training with a mini workbook. In this module we cover:
- Identifying your key personality traits, how they show up in your life currently, and how to bring them into your brand.
- Mining for stories to be used in your marketing to illustrate points in a way that’s relateable and demonstrates your unique point of view.
- Uncovering limiting beliefs that keep you from being fully self expressed and how to overcome them.
- How to find your voice and bring it into your writing.
- Should you brand your name or your company name?
- 10 Ways to infuse your personality into your brand.
|The Blog Marketology Program: Includes 6 weekly webinars including both live content and live feedback as you craft and implement your marketing plan.|
|Bonus #1: Personalized Reviews & Feedback From Holly Chantal – Valued at $997 Holly will review each of your assignments and provide suggestions and feedback to ensure you’re headed in the right direction.|
|Bonus #2: The Branding Game Module One – Valued at $147 Includes the Peaks of Personality training videos and corresponding worksheets to give you a head start on identifying your unique personality and bringing it into your marketing|
|Bonus #3: Three LOBoratory Archived Webinars – Valued at $75 Includes bonus webinars on finding your voice and expressing your personality in your brand.|
Payment plans available when you click the Buy Now button.