Stand Out From Your Competitors
(Even If You Don’t Have Your Brand “Figured Out” Yet)
Do you sometimes feel like you’re a kindergartner in a room of PhD’s when you look at your competition?
It’s overwhelming when everyone else seems to have it all together while you’re still fumbling to figure out how you can stand out and compete. You might even begin to wonder if it is possible to make the living you want to with your business.
The good news: you actually have everything you need to stand out and create the business of your dreams, and bringing it all together doesn’t have to be as hard as it may seem.
You see, one of the fundamental problems that coaches have is that they freeze up when they begin to compare themselves to others that are already established – and they’re missing the bigger picture.
You and your business are unique, and what you don’t realize is that the businesses you’re comparing yourself to:
- May not be as successful as they appear.
- Are often at a much different stage than you with more resources.
- Might be doing things that work for them, but wouldn’t be right for you.
What you need is a plan for standing out that is tailored to who YOU are, YOUR talents and passions, and YOUR goals.
It all begins with understanding your brand.
Let me clarify for just a moment that when I say your brand, I’m not talking about your logo or website. That comes later.
What we’re talking about is the foundational brand strategy of your business and knowing:
- WHO you are in the marketplace as well as specifically who you want to attract (I don’t just mean a target market).
- WHY you’re the best choice for the right people and being able to communicate that effectively.
- WHAT you want to be known for and having a consistent message to be used throughout your business.
- HOW you deliver your message to the world with your unique signature system.
When you understand these pieces of your brand everything else falls easily into place.
- You’ll be able to find your unique voice and show up as authentic in your marketing.
- You’ll have the right language to use to attract your IDEAL clients.
- You’ll be more confident when talking about what you do with prospects and reaching out to potential partners.
- Your system can be turned into a suite of products that lead prospects from awareness to working with you over and over again.
Your brand strategy is like a compass for your business.
It will guide you in which actions you should be taking, where you should be marketing yourself, how you should be talking about what you do, and where you should be devoting your resources.
Having this kind of clarity and direction will give you freedom to bloom and focus on your passions that got you into business in the first place.
But aren’t brands a huge undertaking?
You barely have time to manage what you have now, let alone adding one more thing to your agenda.
The reason more people aren’t focused on their brand is because they have this common misconception that creating a brand is an unnecessarily huge undertaking, that will end up costing a lot of time and money without a lot of payback.
The reality is – without your brand strategy figured out everything else you’re doing will have less of an impact:
- Your marketing will be less focused and fail to attract your ideal clients.
- Your website will continue to be a glorified business card that you’re embarrassed to send people to.
- Your products and programs will continue to leave money on the table because they aren’t as clear as they could be.
- You’ll continue to feel like you’re jumping from one strategy to the next trying to figure out what works.
When your brand strategy has a solid foundation – implementation becomes much easier.
But, this doesn’t mean you should jump in whole hog and spend $10,000 on a new website. On the contrary, this is why branding gets such a bad rep! Many coaches are jumping straight into implementation without understanding their brand FIRST.
You see, branding is not a one size fits all strategy, nor is it something you can check off our list and be done with.
The most successful coaches revisit their brand strategy on a regular basis to make sure it still reflects their values and their goals for where they want to head.
Whether you’re just starting up, or already highly successful – the foundation of your brand will always be made up of the same pieces:
- Personality: How you want your audience to perceive you and experience your brand. This is the feeling you create with your voice and visuals, it’s the stories you share that connect emotionally, and it’s how you get to express your passion and message in your business.
- Position: This is how you communicate why prospects should buy from you instead of the competition. Your position is literally where you stand in the marketplace and is made up of emotional pieces like your mission and message, as well as logical pieces like pricing or how your product is delivered.
- Packaging: Your packaging has two main aspects. The first is the visual aspects of your brand (of course), and the second is how you’re actually delivering on your brand in your marketing and offerings. (Your signature system is a great example of how your brand is “packaged” into something tangible.)
Within each of these areas there are multiple decisions to be made – and this is what trips coaches up. Because either they “don’t know what they don’t know” and so they don’t even realize what’s missing, or they keep spinning in circles because they are afraid to commit when they aren’t sure if they’re making the right choice.
This may surprise you, but it’s these foundational decisions that stop businesses in their tracks.
All the time that is wasted spinning in circles is what ends up sapping your resources and keeping you stuck.
The beauty is that with the right help creating your brand strategy is actually not that difficult! You really do have everything you need, and with someone to guide you through the process (and help you avoid the pitfalls) you can create a strategy to move your business to the next level.
So what does that mean?
- A higher ROI on time and money you’re investing in every other activity of your business.
- Peace of mind and more focus because you have a strategy and know what comes next.
- Confidence that your brand will attract your ideal clients and sell more of your products and programs.
With a solid brand foundation, you’ll have more time to “put the icing on the cake” and do what you love rather than staying stuck feeling like you don’t have everything together and that your competition is constantly lapping you.
To help you achieve this, I’ve created The Brand Test Kitchen™
The Brand Test Kitchen™ began as an 8 week group program, and has now been repackaged as a homestudy course. You will experiment and create your own unique recipe for a brand strategy that will stand out from your competition and attract more of the right clients to you.
Not only will we be creating your foundational brand strategy, but I will also show you how to create a plan for packaging your brand that is in alignment with where you are in your business (ie. Cost effective :).
Here is what will be covered during your 8 weeks:
Module One: Gather Your Ingredients
- Inventory the personality traits and quirks that make you unique.
- Uncover limiting thoughts that are keeping you from fully expressing yourself.
- How to create an emotional connection with your ideal prospects.
Module Two: Choose The Right Tools
- Explore your personal style and how you show up in your brand.
- Begin creating your lexicon and unique brand voice.
- Create your vision for how prospects will experience your brand.
Module Three: Craft Your Unique Recipe
- Get clear on the language that will reach your ideal clients.
- Understand what makes your services the best choice.
- Connect with your passion and how to communicate it.
Module Four: Choose Your Technique
- Put words to your unique methodology that makes it tangible.
- Define your brand in one word that becomes your through-line for everything.
Module Five: Get Cooking!
- Lay out your signature system so it’s easy to understand.
- Plan your suite of products and how they deliver your brand.
- Create a sales funnel that leads from awareness to a paid offer.
Module Six: Decorate Your Brand
- Discover how to leverage visuals to create a unique brand experience.
- Explore font choices, colors, and create a mood board for your brand.
- Create a clear vision for your logo and visual identity that you can take to a designer.
By the end, you’ll have your brand strategy completely mapped out.
You’ll also have begun to show up in your business in a different way, your message will be clear and focused, you’ll have concrete plans that you can take to your graphic artist (or continue to work with us) to create branded collateral.
Ultimately you’ll have your proverbial “ducks in a row” and be able to move forward with building your brand and growing your business over the next year.
“Holly’s program was invaluable because we focused on the brand first. Her process is very visual and that helped me explore possibilities, and then her coaching took me ten times deeper as we peeled back the layers. She kept challenging me until we both felt that I had it right. After that, how to put the website together was so much clearer.”
“I’ve taken several courses which are specialized in sales, marketing, creating your signature program, etc. The Land of Brand’s program is the first one I’ve come across that actually builds a solid, integrated foundation that is personalized for you and your business as you start and as you grow.”
Live At Home Seniors
“Holly takes all of the guesswork out of what needs to be done in a flawless fashion. As a new business owner or perhaps a struggling business owner you might be hesitant at investing in your business, but the way that I see it is if you don’t do it right the first time, you may not have the money to take a second chance at doing right the second time. You honestly cannot afford to not hire a professional branding company like The Land of the Brand.”
Brave Girl Wellness & Retreats
And the best part? You don’t need to have anything figured out beforehand.
If you’re feeling like you wouldn’t even have the information to plug into the holes to create a brand strategy, that’s a-okay!
You don’t need to have any profound answers, or even to know what makes you different before we get started. That’s the whole point of the course! If you had what you needed to create your brand, you wouldn’t need me.
Each module starts out very big picture with simple questions that literally anyone can answer. These questions will help you brainstorm possibilities and assets that we can work with, then as we move through the module I’ll help you refine and peel back the layers until you have something more concrete that we can use to create your brand.
Which leads me to the next topic… how is the course delivered?
The Brand Test Kitchen™ is 8 weeks of recorded webinars, an online learning environment to access homework, and a private Facebook group for interacting with current and past participants.
The Facebook Group is also where you can ask me questions as you move through the course and need help making decisions.
A brand cannot be created in a vacuum so with all of these resources and interaction at your disposal you can be confident that you’ll consistently move forward through the material and come out on the other end with a brand foundation that is authentic to you, will attract your ideal clients, and that you can begin to implement with confidence!
Plus, I have a fantastic bonus for premium participants to help you begin implementing your brand strategy right away.
Website Copy Archives + Workbook
You’ll get access to all of my website copy training audios, webinars, and workbook to help you write the different pages of your website and infuse them with your brand. These are the same materials my one-to-one copywriting clients get access to.
Choose your package:
Choose your package:
|The Brand Test Kitchen™ Group Program: Includes 8 weekly webinars including both live content and live feedback as you craft and implement your brand strategy.|
|Online Learning Environment: Contains webinar replays and homework assignments that will help you brainstorm and flesh out the different aspects of your brand foundation.|
|Private Facebook Group: Network with other participants, get real-time feedback on your brand strategy, and ask me questions between calls.|
|Bonus: Web Copy Webinar Archives + Workbook – Valued at $997 Includes audio training and worksheets to write your about page, sales pages, opt in offer, home page video script, and first autoresponder sequence – while delivering your brand and resonating with your audience on a personal level.|
$897 Paid in full
$997 Paid in full