Is your brand due for some scheduled maintenance?
Think about what your car would look like if you NEVER washed it or kept up with your oil changes. (Maybe you don’t have to imagine that hard! ;)) When you let anything go for too long, it becomes grimy, smelly, or just flat out stops working.
Your brand isn’t any different.
Your brand is not a “one and done” thing and will need regular maintenance to make sure it stays in alignment as your business grows and transforms. But just like oil changes, it can be easy to forget in the day-to-day running of your business (or even not know how to do it right on your own).
But don’t fret, I’m here to take that off your to-do list with my Brand Maintenance package.
With this program, I’ll take a big picture look at your business every quarter. I’ll review your analytics, marketing materials, and anything you’ve added to your business in the last 90 days (as well as what you’re launching in the NEXT 90 days) and make sure your brand alignment stays intact.
This is a sure-fire way to avoid drifting off brand or needing to go through another total rebrand because you’ve outgrown your message. Plus, you get to tap into my creativity on a regular basis to get fresh ideas for growing your business.
So how do I make sure you stay right on track with your regularly scheduled brand maintenance?
Well, in this package you’ll receive…
- FOUR Brand Questionnaires – You’ll fill one of these out each quarter so I can get a larger overview of everything that’s going on with your business, inside and out. We’ll keep tabs on your new offers, marketing plans, and ensure that your brand messaging stays AHEAD to blaze the trail for where you want to be.
- FOUR Total Brand Reviews – You’ll receive FOUR 90-minute calls throughout the year – one per quarter- where I’ll dig deep into the numbers and see how effectively your brand is reaching your target audience. Then I’ll use that data (and my creativity) to come up with a plan to make improvements.
- FOUR Editorial Calendars – To help you stay consistent, on message, and always releasing fresh (on brand) content.
- FOUR “Emergency” Calls – Throughout the year you’ll be able to call me up at any time with something urgent. Now, this doesn’t have to be a true ‘emergency’ just something you need help with outside of our quarterly meetings.
Brand Maintenance will provide you…
- The peace of mind of knowing that your brand and business are on the right track.
- The ability to avoid a major rebranding or overhaul because your brand has kept up with your business.
- Consistent, professional support, so your brand doesn’t go off the rails.
- Increased income from the huge influx of clients and money saved on trial and error with your branding.
- The freedom to focus on the parts of the business that make you smile. Spend more time with your clients doing the work you were born to do, not fussing over your brand. (That’s my job!)
Make sure your brand sticks to the script and keeps helping your business grow!
“Holly has been there with me for 5 years now through multiple evolutions of my brand as my business has grown. It’s amazing having someone that knows your business almost as well as you do with the creativity and strategic mind that she has. I can count on her to make sure my message is landing exactly how I want it to, and that I’m not missing opportunities in my launch strategies. I can’t put a price to the value I’ve received working with Holly.”Sue Guiher,
International Speaker,Best Selling Author, and Coach to Thriving Entrepreneurs,
Client since 2011
“The Land of Brand understands online branding, but also know what you need to get a coaching client right from the web site. I was building a million-dollar business and needed a million-dollar brand. I’m so glad I worked with them!”Milana Leshinsky
Creator of JV Insider Circle, and Simplicity Circle.
Client since 2012
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a FREE consultation to see if Brand Maintenance is right for you. In this no-pressure call we’ll talk about the state of your current brand and what you want to get out of this program.
- If we decide this program is a fit, you’ll sign up! I accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- We’ll schedule our first call, and I’ll send you your Brand Questionnaire.
- This is a fairly flexible program, and the amount of support you need can be customized depending on what your brand needs the most.
- I’ll keep track of your brand, so you can get back to doing what you love.
- You feel confident that your brand is on message and you’re going to continue to grow.
Let’s make sure the most important aspect of your business is keeping up with your growth!